Today's the day! Number 100 post for both me and Tamarah of Shabby Vintage Junk. We both started blogging around the same time early this year and thought we'd share our celebratory post together!
Now neither one of us can believe all the good that has come out of these blogs… the friendships, the support, the laughs, the JUNK! So we thought it might be a fun thing to try to coordinate our little party here together, across a big ocean and a 16-hour time difference!
So what we've come up with are two interwoven events, lots of chances to win, and some fabulous prizes! The best prize just might be finding some cool new-to-you vintage blog to read!
Tamarah has loads of chances and options going on over there in Australia, but for the life of me I can't keep that many numbers straight. I'm pretty sure my brain cells are way older than hers, so that must be the problem!
So here in the USA we're going to keep it simple for those of us who are mathematically challenged!
- This giveaway is open to everyone; you don't have to be a "follower" (although that will increase your odds of winning!)
- Leave a comment on MY post and you will receive ONE entry for my prizes
- Tell me you're ALREADY a follower or BECOME a follower and receive ANOTHER entry
- Link to the Vintage Junk in My Trunk Linky Party and get ANOTHER entry (here's where you'll be able to see all the cool vintage blogs you maybe don't know about!)
- Leave a comment on BOTH blogs and get a FOURTH entry here on my side of the pond (and that will get you started on the entries for the incredible stuff Tamarah is giving away)
By my calculations, that's FOUR chances to win, so enter today!
Now for the prizes, Vintage Junk in My Trunk side, holiday theme intended. (Remember, you can also win Tamarah's mega prizes over on her blog!
holiday scrapbooking tags (from a previous lifetime ago!) AND
ONE LUCKY WINNER will be drawn by Mr. VJIMT (he'll hate that!) from hand-written paper entries placed in a big old galvanized tub, just like Mr. SVJ is doing in Australia!
Remember: comment, follow, link, comment (SVJ), for the most chances. And good luck!
(email me with any questions at email@example.com)
*** Entries close on 7:59AM Tuesday, December 7th (USA/New York), which is also Tuesday, December 7th at 11:59PM EST (Australia) ***